Thursday 9 July 2015

It’s been so long…


‘The unarticulate canvas’ which I started in summers of 2k14 was a blessing to me as my emotions found a way and spilled like ink on the paper. The words got a new meaning and I found that satisfaction of being and called a writer. My last post was posted in August’14. Since then, I have not written anything substantial and worth reading and for this I owe an apology to all my viewers for making them wait so long. Writing has always been like a passion to me but the past one year in some or the other way hindered that passion in me. Well, they say, ‘Better late than never’. So here I am to resume what is so very important www.theunarticulatecanvas.blogspot.in

Many of my well wishers and viewers keep on asking me whether the stories and the articles I post on my blog are real or not and if real then up to what extent. So I would like to tell that I strongly believe that ‘Fiction and Non-fiction go hand in hand’. Few of my articles comprise of a word-to-word true story; real life incidents while some are a work of fiction. So keep enjoying the mixture. Apologies again and I hope that you all will appreciate the efforts. Till then, keep smiling and shining… :) Life is too short to be sad… :)

5 comments:

  1. Haaye.. Dhanya bhagya hamare..!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa "IT'S BEEN SO LONG..."
    This is good for the readers
    they will find better thoughts of author's mind
    which have one more year of experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed abhinav...!! Apology was a need..!! The readers waited for so long..!! :) thank you for giving it a read..!!

    ReplyDelete